Samstag, 7. Juni 2014

owe.

i bite my lips when i get nervous, you do not know. i get nervous when i wait for you. you do not know. i've show you all of me, show you all my feelings. you know. i know. me little poor thing, so naive. i' ve opened my heart, and let you in. you can read me like an open book. i said, the pages just written for you, but you are not so easy to undertsand. you changing minds. i don't get it. is it your ego? i can't follow. maybe you don't want me like i want you. is it that simple? since i met you, i saw the things through rose-colored glasses but then you took it off. maybe we are nothing special, maybe you are just another guy and i am just another girl.
i am numb right now, anyway, i don't even feel that i'm dying in your arms right now. let me bleed , let me bleed till tomorrow, i don't feel the pain. i don't feel the heart beating. i'm melting at your sight, i forget what is wrong or right.  reacting awkward when you are around. i wanna let you go, but i stick on you. tell me what you want. i want to grab your hands but you are unable to reach, what's the matter. could you love me, you never told me, what you feel about me. we could count the stars tonight. but you don't like stars. right, but you don't like stars.

xo