Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

he promised love

and i asked him before
'do you love me?'
please love me i whispered more to myself
i begged to god. fuck you god. you never heard my painful longing wish.
all my efforts vanishing with my last hope through my darkened sky.

and i told him before
'don't play games with me!'
but i fell right into his traps
i fell... i fell deep down from high above
i fucking break my back just to get noticed by him.

fuck your attention
i hate your self- presentation
prelude short, this is the end.
you' re no longer need to pretend

and i promised you before
'i will never forget you.'
you are my fate, my hope, faith and death.
i found fascination in our destination.
i love you, i love even the pain you caused me.
while we wave goodbye, i smile.
i will never forget you