Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Blind

Blood seeps from the wounds while I fall. Clench your fist and hit through the wall. Words are minor. Eyes tell the story. Remorse. We came a long way until we see the truth. Hiding behind the biggest lie we lived our whole life. Love. Now we can't go back. Shards of betrayal lay beneath my skin. Angels watch over us. Not for protection. But to forbid us. Banned for a lifetime. Gates of heaven are forever closed. Take my hands while I cry. Memories inside my head. I can't choose between reality and desire. Your cold voice leads me to death. And I am deaf to everything else. Dare to love me with my broken wings. Wash away your love that lies in ruins. Love turns into hate. And as long as I exist. I won't forget. We came a long way until I learn to hate.

dtg©