Samstag, 22. August 2015

Collide

I hurt myself. I know you will never hear me even when I would be screaming, and all the wounds You caused burst open when someone says your name. Even the years go by. I can't forget.

I did it wrong. I've let you go. And now I'm too late to explain.

Surrounded by memories. Scars on my skin. Scars never heal. stars are gone. A Darkened sky above us. Darling your eyes hide a light. and I wish I could take your hand. But you are gone.

Don't look down at me. We didn't make it. I've learned so much. And I'm sorry for all those lies cut us deep into the meat. I gave it up. I didn't fight. But now I'm ready to die. If you want I will struggle all the way through to your point. To be there where you stand. Where you are. Forever.

I did it wrong. I've let you go. And now I'm too late to explain.

Surrounded by memories. Scars on my skin. Scars never heal. stars are gone. A Darkened sky above us. Darling your eyes hide a light. and I wish I could take your hand. But you are gone.

Broken walls and broken souls. Oh, grab into my open chest. take everything you find. There rests no love. A Numb heart. Throw it away. Kill it. Nevermind. No more agony. There is nothing left to say. Fuck this shit. I'm done. You are gone.

dtg©