Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

masterpiece

when i was six my therapist said to me

"write down your thoughts on a paper. it will help you handle your hate against life. you don't have to talk that much if you don't want to. just write down what lingers deep down in your heart, to close that part, which hurts you most. just write down before you get lost and drown in it."

so i did
and look my thoughts became a book.

do you want to know me for real? then read them all. all the pages written with injuries. injuries of my past. you could never imagine because you never walked the roads i walked. never passed the loss i did. you were never there, where i stood. you didn't save me. cause we both know. you couldn't heal me. and here i am. grown up. to what i am now. built by god.. leaded by demons . i'm not holy neither you, don't try to change me. don't start to judge. this is what i became, just love me for my hopeless fight.

xo